“Thank you for the great 5 days” 5 of 5 stars

Calle Callejon 4 | Alto Derecha, 35558 Caleta de Famara, Lanzarote, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Do use our website please to find out more about the school and contact details. There you will find out about the course that suits you and all our price structure.
“Thank you for the great 5 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had a excellent holiday in Lanzarote and lovely 5 days with the Surf School! I learned loads of new things. But I also had loads of fun while learning. The lunch brake theory lessons about the tides etc. were also really good and informative. A big thank you to all of you especially Nicole, Tony, Jaime and Tim. Todella laadukas surffikoulu, kauniilla paikalla Famarassa. Osallistuminen onnistuu mainiosti myös Carmenista. Voin suositella lämpimästi osaavaa ja mukavaa porukkaa.

Visited April 2014
Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thanks so much for that from all of us and do keep in touch and hope to see you here again one day.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“If you want a proper Surf course :Go there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you are looking for how to surf properly with the right technique and spirit, I would definitively recommand Surf School Lanzarote.
The crew is not only friendly; they have a professional attitude and experience, and do care about your technique and safety in the water.
They spend time with you to explain the technique (paddling, jump up, how to stand up on your board, body stance, how to catch a wave, how to turn, etc...), but also the environement your are dealing with : how to read the sea, currents & the waves, the tides... They give you feed-back in the water, so you can correct yourself, and build your own self confidence in the water. You are encouraged, guided and push to go further!
I spent 1 week in Famara, with a 5 days course, and I litteraly loved it! I've learnt so much, I just want to keep practicing and getting better !

Visited April 2014
Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thanks for that that's really great to get and hope you get to surf in the UK when it warms up. Its not as cold as it seems with good equipment . Keep in touch please with any training tips and boards etc and hope to see you here again soon. You went really well for a first time so please don't stop surfing
Co Mayo
4 attraction reviews
“Another great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our son Jack attended surf school for 6 days over Easter and enjoyed every moment and he is already looking forward to returning. This is his fourth or fifth time attending the course and he met many others who were also returning again to develop their surfing skills. I think that says it all. He loved the surfing but also found it fun as the instructors, while being very professional can also enjoy having a bit of fun and a few laughs. So thanks again to Tim and his crew for the week of Dan Jamie Nicole and Ollie. Tim I promise to get Jack into the waves in Sligo and Donegal and we will see you again in October.

We stayed in Famara on this occasion. The selection of restaurants is top quality and we had some great relaxing evenings in the village. A great holiday for all the family.

Visited April 2014
Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thanks both and I do hope you both get in the water back home. Shame to waste that nice 10'. Great having you back Jack. See you soon.
“Going to retunr for sure !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My best friend and I decided to take a 4 days course.I can say that these 4 days were fantastic and intense ! I had only done a week of surf lessons a few years ago and in only 4days and I noticed a definite improvement and this is due to the amazing instructors that we had and their explanations,we can see that their goal is to make people improve and all that laughing and observing certain rules of security. lunch break was a good time to joke and also a good time to understand the sea (among other things I have to thank Tim and his crue for preparing a different lunch every day just for me since I'm allergic to gluten) I highly recommend to all people who are intrested to try out surf this surf school (your arms will feel much physical exertion, and in that case the instructors will give you a nudge ;)) but you will notice a real improvement and this will gratify yourself a lot.during these 4days I almost had the feeling of being part of a "family" and I will definitely return as soon as possible

Visited April 2014
Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thanks so much for that and we do hope to see you soon as you say. Thanks from all of us .
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Surfing in famara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great coaches and surf. Thank you to Nicole, Olli, Jamie and Tim. Time for some practise at home now....

Visited April 2014
Hope we see you again some time but do stay in touch with any surf related questions of course. Thanks again.