“A reasonable spa hotel in Bavaria” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parkhotel Residence

You added Parkhotel Residence to your Saves list
Parkhotel Residence
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Bahnhofstrasse 8-10, 86825 Bad Worishofen, Bavaria, Germany   |
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Bad Worishofen
Stuttgart, Germany
“A reasonable spa hotel in Bavaria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I decided to stay in this hotel because of the special offers that included breakfast and dinner as well as full use of the spa. I was not disappointed with the spa - it had all the amenities I could need: sauna, steam room, small pool, Jacuzzi and comfortable seating. The evening meal was of a very high quality with very good service, as was the breakfast. The package was excellent value considering what I would have paid if I ate out.

I was given a huge room that had a sitting area as well as a bedroom, it was fairly outdated, but clean. The hotel is like a mixture of different decades of interior design. The service was a little lacking at times, I had to wait awhile at reception to check in and this irritated me. While I was shown to my room by the check-in clerk I was not shown where the spa area was; nor was there anybody in this space to show me around. However, maybe this is because I visited at a quiet time of year. I think it is best to ask about this should you make a future booking.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a room with a big balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lod, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. I got the the room with the receptionist girl company me to the room explaining the hotel facilites
The breakfast was rich and very fresh. The spa area was small but clean and warm. The gym room is also small but enough for me

• Stayed January 2013
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Everything about the Parkhotel Residence can only be described as exceptional. I can not praise the staff and hotel enough.
Our upgraded room was stunning. Very luxurious, comfortable and spacious with great views over the park area.
The meal that we had at the hotel was delicious. The service and food was on a par with that of a high class restaurant, not at all what you would expect from a hotel restaurant.
We also took advantage of the fabulous Spa and gym facilities which meant that we left Bad Wörishofen very refreshed and rested- The SPA is a must!
We will definitely be re-visiting the Parkhotel Residence in the future perhaps for anniversarys or just to recieve a touch of luxury and to feel pampered.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Parkhotel Residence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parkhotel Residence

Address: Bahnhofstrasse 8-10, 86825 Bad Worishofen, Bavaria, Germany
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Swabia > Bad Worishofen
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Bad Worishofen
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Parkhotel Residence 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parkhotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Parkhotel Residence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.