“Enjoyable for kids” 4 of 5 stars

Woking, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Badeparadies is definitely a place to visit should you ever get the opportunity to. We only visited the Galaxy area, which had 18 slides, although only about half of them are actually proper slides, while the rest are just for toddlers and young children. However, they do have a nice variety of slides, including ones for 2 and 3 people to go down together. We enjoyed using the swimming pool - the wave machine added some excitement to it but while it was off we could also do some lengths.

Without a doubt the best slides were the Monster Half-Pipe and the one which had a 60 degrees drop. The others were really nothing out of the ordinary.

Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
11 attraction reviews
“Great place for the kids to have fun and the parents to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

A great place. lots of waterslides, a special relax area for adults (over 16) having Jucuzzies stream of all kinds (outdoor and indoor), a nice bar in the water.
Free entrance for 1.5 hours for guest in hotels in the area which gives the Red Hochschwartzwald Card

Visited July 2013
Tweed Heads, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing time at the pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

After many weeks of travelling, the relaxation of the hydro therapy areas of the pool was a welcome treat. Also enjoyed the infa red beds.

Visited June 2013
Arad, Israel
“Galaxy area is pretty nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was a stopover after Titisee. We'd only been to the Galaxy area. There are 6 water slides for adults, only 3 of them are actually good. You can spend there one hour at best.
Nothing fancy, wont come back there again.

Visited June 2013
New Fairfield, Connecticut
11 attraction reviews
“A..maz...ing!!! and going back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here with my husband and 2 year old, a couple friends and their 2 kids, 18 mos and 4. We all got the Galaxy and Palm Oasis pass for 3 hours. We were there during the southern Germany vacation week- so it was a little busy, but certainly not deterring with the amount of space there is there.
I'll start with the changing areas. You could have privacy in your own stall- there are plenty to go around- or get dressed in front of your locker- which I didn't see anyone do.
Shower areas. No doors, but very private stalls where you have to go into the stall and around the corner to get to the shower, plus there is a shelf away from the shower so your towel, accessories and clothes don't get soaked. There's a low, removable nozzle for kids and an upper, removable nozzle for adults- really can't get better than that.
Plus- the floors are not only sanitized, but dried and vacuumed every 15 to 20 mins- never seen anything like it.
You walk from the changing area into the Palm Oasis. When you get inside, its warm, beautiful, bright, immediately relaxing and enticing. There are lounge beds with heat lamps above them, lounge beds under palm trees, by the windows, by the pool, double lounge beds for couples, cozy, padded wicker chairs with foot rests for large groups of people to gather around each other.
There's a small kiddie pool where you can relax in your lounge chair/bed while the kids play.
The large pool is 33 degrees C and the air temp is not too hot, not too cold. Lots of room to swim, walk, lean against the edge where the bubble jets are, or swim up to the bar (that's in the pool) and get your alcoholic or nonalcoholic drink. And the bar tenders actually know how to make proper drinks! You can also go through the gate in the pool and enjoy an outdoor swim. While we were there the roof was closed as it was a cold, rainy, miserable, spring day in the Black Forest.
Just before you get into the pool there are racks to put your towel and shoes on if you don't want to grab a chair. There are plenty of chairs and beds to go around though.
There's always something going on in the Palm Oasis, free face masks, free water aerobics and more- I think the schedule is on the website.
There's a restaurant area too. The food is fabulous and inexpensive. I didn't believe it until I got to the register. The portions are huge (well enough for 2).The salads are chopped fresh for you, the meat is cut and grilled fresh for you, the pasta is cooked right in front of you. You can also choose to have tasty items that are less healthy- like sausages, fried food and ice cream sundaes.
They clean and dry the floors in the Palm Oasis just as often as they clean the floors in the changing and shower rooms.
Oh- and best of all- it's quiet, serene, and nap-worthy!
The Galaxy area is another story. Wild!
It is separated from the Palm Oasis by a small hallway that somehow traps all the noise- you don't hear a thing in the Palm Oasis.
You walk into chaos. Fun, loud, chaos. There is a larger kiddie pool to the right that is just a blast. It would have been my fantasy as a kid. Then there are kid slides just to the left. There's even a slide adults can go down with their kiddies if their a little nervous. My 28 month old went down the big slide once with me then took off to go down all the other kid slides on her own. I sat on one of the benches at the bottom where I could cheer her on and watched her climb the stairs and go down the slides by herself. The kids here were very well behaved. **There are no staff members directing traffic like they do at US parks, so it's the parent's responsibility to make sure that the kids behave appropriately and take turns going down the slides and wait for the bottom to clear up before they go down.** I was very happy with how well behaved all the kids were. The slides are great though. Ever been to a water park where the slide scratches your back or legs or you drop off the edge of the slide at the end and hurt your back some more? I have- at most parks. The slides here are perfect though. Not a single scratch on me. The transitions from water slide to pool are perfect as well as the air and water temps. This area is a little cooler than the Palm Oasis, but it's refreshing.
I'm not sure how often the wave pool has it's waves, but they are pretty big when the waves are in action. That pool was great to swim around in too when the waves weren't going. My kid had a blast... though I wouldn't let her alone in there while the waves are going- they're just too big for a 2 year old.
There are chairs around the edge of the room- I think it was 3 or 4 rows of chairs, but there's really not much sitting around to do in this area. Just play, play, play.
The bigger slides look like a lot of fun, but they weren't doable in the 4.5 hours we were there... Though, if we were without the kids we would have probably hit those first! You can see more about those on the website. Oh- and they are all on the ceiling, way, way up there. Some have clear sides too. So if you're not a fan of heights do your research.
The Galaxy area was loud when we first got there around 3:30, but by 4-ish it was a lot better and less crazy.
Cleaning- still the best I've seen at any water park. There was an accident in the kiddie pool and the staff took no time closing it off entirely, draining it, cleaning it entirely (everything), then filling it back up again, testing the water and getting it going for the kids. I was very impressed!
Bathrooms are big too. There's a very large handicap accessible bathroom with a shower and changing station in it right next to the kiddie pool in the Palm Oasis area.
I have only positive things to say about this place.
The staff was wonderful- so nice. They did the best they could to speak English while I did the best I could to speak German. I've never seen a place so clean- seriously- not even the most recent cruise I was on had this much visible staff or was this clean. The floors, stairs and even the pool bottoms were all non-slip surfaces that didn't hurt your feet to walk on. Oh- except the decking area in the Palm Oasis- when that gets wet it's a slip n slide, but they do their best to dry that area often.
We are going back in 2 months- for a couple days this time. By the way- it was 41 euros for 2 adults to have fun and relax there for 4.5 hours. We didn't have the Black Forest pass or any discount rates. When we do the full day next time, we'll just get the day passes. We can't wait to go again and maybe bring some other friends too. If you're staying in this area you'd be a little crazy to pass this one up. I'm so glad we found it while we were staying up there.
Oh- and you can rent towels and bath robes.

Visited May 2013