“Best meal (let alone Thai meal) I have ever eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Tubingen
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best meal (let alone Thai meal) I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

I'm English and have been living in Tübingen for the last 2 years. This restaurant has been opened for a year now and until 2 weeks ago I had never eaten here. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

This restaurant is relatively small, but is not over crowded. The staff are polite, the decoration is authentic and the food is absolutely unbelievable. I can not recommend this place highly enough. To give you an idea of the price, myself and my girlfriend had three courses and a couple of drinks each for around €35-€40 each. It is not the cheapest, but it is 100% worth it.

In the last 2 weeks I have been here twice. I have less than 2 weeks left here in Tübingen before I move back to England and i will be going twice more. I am absolutely gutted I didn't find this place earlier in my stay!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Poznan, Poland
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was only in Tübingen for a day, and I found this place by serendipity, There was a parking place just in front of it. I have never been to Thailand, but I've had Thai food on two continents in at least 25 restaurants, and though not an expert I can tell ordinary from extraordinary. This was extraordinary. The menu is not very extensive, but one can always ask for things, and I did. As a result I received easily the best Pad Thai I have ever had. Everything perfectly cooked, flavours and textures perfectly blended. My waiter was a Thai in Tübingen to study geophysical engineering. She was smart, helpful, cheerful, and spoke perfect English. The restaurant is very attractively decorated. The service warm, friendly and helpful. The food outstanding. The only drawback (for the restaurateurs not for the customers) is that the restaurant is a bit out of the way and unlikely to benefit from passing traffic. It is, however, still in the centre of town and just a bit of perseverence will be rewarded with a superb meal.

• Visited July 2012