“Trip Advisor curse” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 190 Restaurants in Bamberg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Kronberg im Taunus, Germany
“Trip Advisor curse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our experience was not that seemingly enjoyed by many others of this restaurant. Yes the welcome and general ambience were very good but we found the food a little bland and somewhat overpriced. There are obviously many options in Bamberg and we wouldn't return to this restaurant if we return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Gloucestershire
“Bellissimo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

All the reviews are true, this restaurant is truly great. I ate here with a business colleague after reading the Tripadvisor comments, I wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was full with a great atmosphere, the service was superb and the food was delicious. I can highly recommend the Octopus carpaccio. I liked the attention to detail, the complimentary sorbet in between courses and the nice little flaming desert at the end of our meal was a great surprise. I will definitely return.
I would recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment.

• Visited December 2013
Mainz
“Beyond all expectation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went here based on a recommendation from a work collegue, and it was the best experience I have ever had. On another occasion I went to Fellini's again, about a month later, and the waiter remembered me,. as well as what I ordered on the previous visit. All I can say is the food is superb, and so is the service. If you like Italian ham and melon, try it here. You could almost make it a meal (but don't limit yourself in this place...)

Nuremberg, Germany
“A Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We visited Fellinis this week after reading the reviews on here. Put simply, it's a must visit. Great food, great service, great value ... get the picture?

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“TA's #1 in Bamberg is #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

After reading TAs #1 reviews, I asked our business associates local to Bamberg to join us for an evening out. They were not familiar with Felliini and had some doubt. I have been doing business here over 20 years

Everyone was amazed with the staff, food and atmosphere. I'm not going to describe the eight dishes everyone had but they all were pleased. The antipasta appetizer platter for the table was great, an experience. The recipe for the small marinated labor of love portion of it was given to me by their Italian chef. She was nice enough to return to the table a second time when I had a question about an ingredient.

I've also posted a pic of their small signature flaming cube dessert.

If you read my reviews they are only high praises or burials. No time for any middle of the roads that the masses do

Don't miss this establishment if you'd like a wonderful and memorable evening out. You can bet my business associates have added this place to their repertoire.