“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inns Bamberg - Hallstadt

Country Inns Bamberg - Hallstadt
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bamberg
Country Inns Bamberg - Hallstadt
You added Country Inns Bamberg - Hallstadt to your Saves list
Lichtenfelser Strasse 35, 96103 Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany   |
Ranked #38 of 41 Hotels in Bamberg
Lampasas, Texas
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I spent four nights at the Country Inn last December. I could not have asked for anything better. The staff was delightful and tolerant of my limited command of the language. Breakfast was delicious and there were many choices. The room was immaculate. I asked for a bus schedule and one was printed while I waited. One of the hotel staff walked me to the bus stop...she was going that way anyway but it is always pleasant to be in the company of a lovely young lady. There is a small tavern in the basement where I enjoyed a locally brewed beer. The staff told me of several local attractions to see and recommended two restaurants. Checkout was quick and simple and as I getting into the taxi to go to the train station in Bamberg, one of the staff handed me a to-go cup of coffee.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Mickey D

Milton WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

This is located just outside of Bamberg. We had only one night in Bamberg. When we arrived at the hotel where we had reservations, we were very disappointed, so we decided to find another. We had read about the Hotel Country Inn and were fortunate to find it. Our review is limited, since we had only the one night there and as soon as we arrived, we drove back to Bamberg for sightseeing. However, the room we stayed in was large and clean. The weekend front desk staff was pleasant, but not too helpful. We tried to find public transportation to Bamberg, but unsuccessfully. However, if you can check with the hotel before time, I believe they have a shuttle. At least, they can perhaps give you more info on public transport. There is ample parking at the hotel (some underground). The kitchen was closed for dinner (there had been a fire in the kitchen). However, breakfast the next morning was good. There was free internet access in the lobby. Our room looked onto a courtyard. It was one of the quietest rooms we had during our 2 week vacation.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Hills02
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bamberg
Arkaden Hotel im Kloster
Hotel Europa Bamberg
Hotel Europa Bamberg
#2 of 41 in Bamberg
4.5 of 5 stars 87 reviews

Been to Country Inns Bamberg - Hallstadt? Share your experiences!