“Nice hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Romantik Hotel Arminius

You added Romantik Hotel Arminius to your Saves list
Romantik Hotel Arminius
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ritterstrasse 2-8, 32105 Bad Salzuflen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany   |
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Bad Salzuflen
Monza, Italy
“Nice hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Typical german quality for a hotel. The rooms are ok with the expected type of "German" bed. The hotel is ok but does not give a good impression of cleaness.
A garage is available.
The price is very good

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
SW London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I came into this hotel under emergency circumstances, (my original hotel in Herford was a dump) and at 1:00 in the morning these guys were kind enough to take my booking, direct my cab, and prepare my room for a welcome night's sleep.

The room itself was very clean and tidy. It was not a business room, no room for for me to sit and work with my laptop, but it would certainly do if I wanted to visit the area one weekend with my wife. In the morning I saw more of the hotel, which looked very nice, with a courtyard off the restaurant, which I guess is used in the summer for alfresco dining. It looked like there was a full program of entertainment on most nights and the breakfast was varied and good. All the staff seemed very friendly and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.

I'd recommend this hotel and if I am ever in the area, would book again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

Nice hotel but nothing special, 2 day buisness trip with a colleague, nice nearby eateries. Hotel does not have air con and it was a very warm and humid time of year.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Drøbak
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

We stayed her two times this summer, one night each time. First time we rented an apartement outside the hotel, in an other building close by (parked the car right outside the door). The apartement was big and had mor than enough room for my family of four (2 adult and two small children (1 and 3)). The second time we got a big room in the hotel with two baby-cots. This time we parked in the car park in the hotel. Both solutions worked very well.

The hotel has some charm, and is very centrally located. The brekfast is good, but nothing more. The hotel also has a restaurant, which we have tried on an earlier occation, but not this time. Last time we found the restaurant very good, and I still remember the lamb I had as one of the best l ever tasted.

We use this hotel as a stopover on our way to France (where we noramlly spend our vacations). The town itself is a very quit town, that suits our purpose perfectly. All of the little town is within walkingdistance, and tehre are several good restaurants close by.

This is not the cheapest hotel, and we have experienced that the price may differ quite a lot, depending on the season etc. But when you dont pay the rack-rate this is more than worth the money. We have been given some good deals here sometimes.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2007

Very nice hotel.Part of Romantik chain.
Central location ideal to explore this delightful town.
Rooms spacious furnished in a lovely style ,clean, well equipped and warm.
Staff very pleasant and spoke good english.
Buffet breakfast with lots of choice including hot eggs and bacon.
Great coffee!!
Resturant looked good although i didnt try it as went out with my family who live nearby.
Good price £60 for single ocupancy of a double room ,it would have cost just £5 more for another person to stay

I will return!!

• Liked — peaceful ambience
  • Disliked — no tea/coffee making facilities in rooms
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Romantik Hotel Arminius? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Romantik Hotel Arminius

Address: Ritterstrasse 2-8, 32105 Bad Salzuflen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Location: Germany > North Rhine-Westphalia > Bad Salzuflen
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Spa Hotel in Bad Salzuflen
#3 Luxury Hotel in Bad Salzuflen
Hotel Class:4 star — Romantik Hotel Arminius 4*
The secret of a cultivated lifestyle lies in the love and attention to detail. If this is what you are looking for, Hotel Arminius is just the thing for you. The attraction of opposites, harmony between medieval walls and modern architecture. The unique ambience, the furnishing that have been chosen with loving care, modern comfort and individual service. Allow yourself to be tempted. A charming atmosphere also awaits you in our VARUS Restaurant, BROGSITTER Classic bar and TAVIA Spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Romantik Hotel Arminius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Arminius Hotel Bad Salzuflen

If you own or manage Romantik Hotel Arminius, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.