Where else could you stay on an island in what historically was a monastery and be located so close to a historic city with a wonderful blend of both modern and old buildings. The Insel provides excellent accommodation and a breakfast to satisfy every need. Ideal location for long walks to enjoy the lake and in season ferry trips to many locations around the lake. Warm and friendly staff ensured a wonderful break albeit only a short stay. Will certainly stay again when revisiting the City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing sanctuary: Our 5 star hotel welcomes guests in a former Dominican cloister on a small private island by the old town of Konstanz. The picturesque setting as well as the unrivalled combination of modern luxury and historic ambience characterise the charm of the location. Also in the rooms and suites, guests can look forward to the considerable comfort, stylish interiors as well as a wonderful view of Lakes Constance. Celebrate in styles: Whether a romantic wedding celebration or successful business banquet - the unique atmosphere of the cloister island makes any event a truly unforgettable experience. Our six representative rooms offer space for up to 400 people whilst the attentive service, excellent cuisine and state of the art audio visual equipment leave no wish unfulfilled. Starting on January 1st 2014, the usage of the WLAN will be free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Steigenberger Inselhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Konstanz
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Hotel Konstanz