Moselschlosschen is a wonderful little hotel right on the Mosel River, with an excellent restaurant and beautiful grounds. We reserved a standard room and when shown to it decided to request an upgrade--a good decision. The original room was small and out of the way with a shared balcony right off our door which we feared might get noisy at night. The new room was a huge, multi-level "junior suite" with a sitting room and very modern bath on the first level and a large bedroom with sitting area on the next level up a spiral staircase. The grounds included gardens and several sitting areas and an outdoors ice cream or coffee shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlösschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 63 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach