We enjoyed one night here at either end of our visit to Germany, and thought that the customer service was outstanding.Two examples of this occurred on our second visit: One male member of the reception staff was having to cope with everything by himself (it being Sunday) but found time to quickly replace a light bulb, and then--- when we were faced by a faulty printer when trying to print flight boarding passes---- suggested we email them to his desk printer so that he could print them out for us himself.
Service in the Weinstube could also not be faulted, though the food was rather bland. Breakfast was quite superb ----- one of the best buffets we have ever seen, and definitely a highlight of our stay here.
Only two negative points to make:
1) A parking fee of 12 euros is excessive and unnecessary in this quiet out-of-town area. We parked free just outside.
2) Whilst we enjoyed the large pool and sauna, we thought the pool could be potentially dangerous for young children, since it dips suddenly to its maximum depth (1.6 metres) with no warning markings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Mercure Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe offers 186 modern rooms. The hotel is ideally located on the A81, near the Sindelfingen Ost exit, within 5 km of major companies. The airport, the new Landesmesse exhibition centre and Stuttgart central railway station are all within easy reach between 11 and 15 km away. Enjoy our cosy wine bar and large breakfast room. Other facilities include seven meeting rooms, the largest hotel pool in Stuttgart and parking for 180 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.