I've stayed here several times for Business and always found the staff to be really pleasant and helpful. Rooms have always been clean and well-maintained, and your Priority Club status is always taken in to account here, getting me room upgrades on most stays.The breakfast buffet is very good and in the evening there's a choice of having a burger/pizza type meal in the bar or a more formal meal in the restaurant where they served me one of the best steaks I've ever had! Interestingly, they still allow smoking in the bar of this hotel, not sure how they get away with that under current EU rules, Note that this hotel is located in a business district in Neuss, which is across the Rhine from Dusseldorf. I would not consider this a holiday hotel, but it's great for business.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dusseldorf-Neuss Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dusseldorf-Neuss Hotel Neuss
- Holiday Inn Neuss
- Neuss Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Holiday Inn Hotel Dusseldorf-Neuss is situated in a very quiet area with excellent transport connections. Close to the historic city centre of Neuss, it is only a few minutes’ drive from the old part of Dusseldorf. With easy access to the main motorways (A57, A46, A52) and the trade fairs in Dusseldorf and Cologne, the hotel is about 10 minutes from the ICE railway station in Dusseldorf.The Holiday Inn Hotel Dusseldorf-Neuss has 220 air-conditioned and comfortable rooms of at least 27sqm, each equipped with a free coffee & tea bar, free movie and Japan TV channels (NHK). The 20 family rooms and 27 suites (from 52sqm) are fitted with a modern kitchenette. WLAN access is available throughout the hotel!The Holiday Inn Hotel Dusseldorf-Neuss also has 6 air-conditioned conference rooms and 8 group rooms for events, conferences and functions of up to 260 people.Events of up to 500 people in the plenum can be held directly opposite at the EUROMODA Neuss.The “Amaroso” restaurant with terrace offers varied cuisine for different catering requirements from quick business lunch to local and international dishes. A popular meeting point is the “Sports Bar” with “Sky TV” – or would you rather relax in the sauna? The hotel car park has room for 130 vehicles.Places of interest in the vicinity include the “longest bar in the world” in Dusseldorf’s old part, the world-famous shopping street, Konigsallee, the Jever ski hall in Neuss, and the Hombroich cultural area.We look forward to your visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf-Neuss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.