Friendly staff on arrival and after a long day we ordered burger type meals. The kitchen was just about to close so they told us they couldn't supply some of the choices so we stuck with what they offered. When the meals actually came they were missing some items for the same reason.....bit late after it’s served up. No explanations (from memory one meal was meant to have coleslaw with it but they just didn't bother). Next morning’s breakfast was very average for the cost. Don't make the mistake of thinking it is help yourself as we thought. We got growled at as soon as we picked up a plate! I'd recommend spending a bit more and eating out. Rooms were ok, showers and toilets pokey. Location great.
- Also Known As:
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel St Merryn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Treyarnon Bay we offer a relaxed youth hostel experience with a beach-side pub feel. We are currently offering meals from 10am until 8:30pm seven days a week and our bar is open from 10am until 10:30pm offering Cornish ale, lager and cider on tap.We are literally a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall and are very proud to support our local community.We also offer group breaks and young people’s activity holidays, as well as business and corporate breaks and functions.We have plenty of parking and field we use for camping or wedding activities.Looking forward to seeing you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Treyarnon Bay Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.