We had a one night stay and paid for the upgraded room with champagne dinner and breakfast. The room was very nice as was the champagne. Couldn't fault the staff who were spot on. Dinner in the stables Restaurant was also very nice. All told a really nice stay until breakfast. Great fresh fruit but the cooked breakfast was way below standard. Horrible cheap sausage and a stale bread bun. My wife ordered eggs Benedict which came with bacon instead of ham and was served on bread buns. Horrible. What a shame that something so simple could be done so badly. Overall a nice stay but would we rush back?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel England