From walking through the doors to check in to checking out, everything was a pleasure. Room was great with plenty of space, bathroom(no bath) was small but everything perfect. The Stables bar for our evening meal was great, staff friendly and efficient, the menu had plenty of choice and all very reasonably priced. Breakfast was served in the Eden room which has great views of the trees round the Hall. We enjoyed the food so much we came back for lunch on our last day after a run to Durham. We will be returning next year sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LateRooms, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel England