I stopped here last weekend with my daughter the night before installing her at University. We wanted to stop somewhere relaxing and out of town for a 'last' night together! Beamish Hall was just that. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed in a twin room - a bit on the small side, but beautifully decorated with period furniture, very clean and with everything we needed. Very comfortable beds.
We ate that evening in the Stables Restaurant and it was superb - the best meal we have had for a long time. Food, staff and atmosphere were all faultless.
Thank you all at Beamish Hall - I look forward to visiting my daughter and stopping over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel England