We got married here last year. Weve wanted to go back since and decided to celebrate my wifes 30th b'day at Beamish on the 24 th january. When I rang to book I requested room 102 as this was our honeymoon suite last year. We arrived mid-afternoon after a quick drink in the stables bar to a brilliant welcome from the lady on reception who actually remembered that we were married there and even our names. Room 102 was ready and waiting which I thought was very good. We ate at the stables restaurant that night, the food ( chicken starter, venison & fillet steak) was lovely. Also the service from the male waiter was brilliant and we heard a few comments from other tables which were very favourable about him. Breakfast the next morning was spot on and presented great. All in all a lovely stay and would recommend once again.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.