Directly adjacent to Beamish Museum this lovely independently owned hotel is a real find. Professional and friendly staff take care of everything with a smile and nothing appears too much trouble. Check in is fast and informative, the room we stayed in overlooked beautifully manicured lawns and was furnished with just the right blend of antiques and modern necessities (flat screen tv / hair dryer / iron & ironing board). The breakfast room is a grand affair and a separate drawing room is set up for traditional afternoon tea. In the old stables a fine selection of beers from their own micro brewery compliments good old fashioned food - enough, just go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel England