Saved Save
You added Pelican's Landing to your Saves list.
Tiki Island
Condo/Apartment –
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

worthy12
“We would definitely stay at Pelicans Landing again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Loved our time at Pelicans Landing. The condo is nice, but a few minor repairs will make it a great place to stay. The landscaping is beautiful and the grounds are immaculate. We are a family of five adults and we all enjoyed our stay. The walk to the gulf is convenient, but the parking and stairs will give you a work out. The entire complex is well lit and we always felt safe. We were not able to connect to the internet. You can swim across the street, or the beach area is less than a mile up the road. I recommend this condo for families (with children who can climb stairs), girls trips, and couples. The twin beds are comfortable, but not long enough for those 6ft and taller.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The view of the gulf
Liked least: The broken balcony door handle
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DawnShell
Benton, Arkansas
“NEVER USE RYSON REALITY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Staying in this rental with Ryson was the worst decision we made on our vacation. Upon our arrival our keys would not even open the door. After waiting for someone to show up we went in the condo that was 78 degrees to discover that over 1/2 the light bulbs in the condo were missing or blown out and the bench seat on the balcony was completely broken all the way through and looking at its condition had been for a while. The fan in the loft was wobbling so bad it looked like it would come off the ceiling and the sliding door to the balcony was very stiff with a broken handle. The blinds were missing several slats and they had been removed and laid in the floor under the love seat. When I went out on the deck to look at the beach the sliding glass door got stuck and I could not get back in. The air conditioner did not cool that night so the next morning I went to the office personally an spoke with the manager about the problems. She seemed unconcerned but agreed to give a small refund (which a week later we have not seen). and they came to fix the door. I had to call again to the after hours number on the 2nd night of our vacation because the air was still not working right. It took myself, my husband, and my 12 year old daughter making over 12 calls to ever get a response to finally send a air guy out only to find out we needed a new air unit that would have to wait till the next day. When I requested a fan till the air unit was fixed, I was told they could not do that. After many calls and getting threating to call the BBB, I was finally brought a fan on our 2nd night of vacation a 10:30 at night. They never offered to move us and whenever I spoke with them they were rude an unconcerned. The Condo was in poor repair and the only compensation they offered was refunding us the amount of 1 night stay which as I said we have yet to see. Instead they told me on check out that I was rude and my self and husband were liars. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 1 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
2 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 1 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
2 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 1 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
1 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 1 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: When we finally left. I did not like the condo at all.
Liked least: All of it. The condo was in poor reapir and the the managment company was rude.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Las Vegas for now
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Ryson Vacation Rentals
(409) 740-1600
Speaks English
Listed since : Apr 2010
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing