“Authentic Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Phoenix , Az
“Authentic Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice cozy place with great food, just a short stroll from the middle of the village. nice menu selections

Visited February 2014

Kelowna, Canada
“Outstanding Food and friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We are locals who own at Big White, and this by far, was one of the nicest surprises we've had at Big White. Very tasty food and excellent service. We had a cosy booth with pretty colourful cushions. Such atmosphere for an older building. One of the young ones from our group was not "into" the Thai food and they very happily brought him chicken nuggets and fries! Well done! Hope this place stays in the village.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Renton
“wish it really was gluten-free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The food was good. By the way, we were there at 530 and didn't get the pre 545 special. Have to check that out next time if they can figure out how to make gluten-free food. They said what I ordered was gluten-free but I had diarrhea afterwards so it wasn't. I have Celiac Disease and that is the reaction I get. The rest of the family enjoyed the meal and felt fine but they don't have Celiac Disease. So maybe there is some cross-contamination going on. I didn't get sick at the Blarney Stone or at the Globe. I didn't try any other restaurants.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sunshine Coast
“Come Thai the Lotus Lounge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I live here at Bog White and I have a standing date with the Lotus Lounge. Every Saturday evening is my Pad Thai night - it is simply amazing! I like quite a few of the other dishes (Peanut Satay Skewers) too but the Pad Thai is my Kryptonite ....

Highly recommend if you find yourself up this way!

Elliot Nobbs

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Great Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great Thai food up at Big White, amazing cocktails to accompany the meals. Yummy! Will definately be back!

• Visited December 2013