“Poor value for your money” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Logos Land Resort

Logos Land Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Township of Whitewater Region
Logos Land Resort
15906 Hwy 17 | Cobden, Township of Whitewater Region, Ontario K0J 1K0, Canada   |
Ottawa, Canada
“Poor value for your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The website showcase looks great but I wont bring my family here again. Sure, you can find a bit of fun here, but for what it'll cost you, you can find much better value and fun elsewhere. You pay an exceptional amount for everything. I felt nickle and dimmed the entire stay - the water park pass was expensive for a family of three for three days (105.00+taxes). There was no pool to swim in. A pool would have been a nice touch.
I thought, oh wow, my daughter will enjoy train rides.... gotta pay for that. Want to do a paddle boat? It's included in the waterpark cost, but you cant go outside of a small area roped off area. Firewood is 7 bucks - you might get 7 or 8 small pieces of wood.

Every place needs rules, sure I get that... so everyone can enjoy their stay....but, they had a lot of rules! A very extensive list of what you can and cannot do... very detailed... ie - they go so far as to tell you to watch your language. I got the sense that the owners are serious micro managers. No alcohol allowed on site - now we didn't have any with us, but I can image that this would be a deal breaker for many. No beer, no wine...etc...

I'll mention this as well -- as I was searching for lost crayons and toys underneath the RV hideaway bed sofa, I could see what looked like mouse droppings on the carpet... I didn't mention this to my family.

If you're going to stay at this place - make it a short stay (2 days max). The campers and trailers are packed like sardines. I've never seen so little space between campers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This will be our 6th year returning to LOGO's land for camping.. Our kids have always loved going. When they were young we just went for the day..as they got older we started camping Year after year we have seen it grow..newer play area, Paddleboats, canoeing, water trampolines.. hiking and now for the second year zipling. YOu can pitch your tent rent a Cabin, or RV. The RV's are neat clean. Fridge, BBQ and best of all firepit. Just bring food and linens. Now as our kids are getting older, i feel confident that my teens can roam and not worry, we see it as a safe environment to go camping without having to deal with rowdy partygoers at 3 am... Now if only you could rent a trailer for a season at a reasonable cost/ We would be there every other week.. for thos that complain- its a CAMPGROUND meant for camping and family fun, not a luxury hotel or local rave spot. SO get out and enjoy

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Markham, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Over the years we have made great memories as a family with 3 boys at Logosland, both as Long weekenders and as Day Visitors. There's lots to do, safe environment, warm and friendly staff. This place books up pretty quick, yet lots of different accommodations. It's is a real family feel there with every age group. I like the way it's laid out and can always easily find my clan when they go off in different directions as they've gotten older. Speaking of which, Logosland now has this FANTASTIC ZIP LINE! We had a blast and so glad we did this as a family! I saw other people conquer their fear of heights as well, and they were so proud of themselves. As long as you can climb the stairs, it is a great activity to do together, a fun unique experience zipping over the water! We never felt unsafe and there's a training area to help you get prepared. We've found Logosland a great place to meet friends for the day or more.The food is great at the snack bars and waterslides are really fun. I personally love being by/on the calm lake! Even when it is busy there, I never feel crowded. Always look to our next visit! Great spot.

Room Tip: Call in advance to reserve accommodation because it books up. Staying in a villa/condo would be s...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

As we start to think about the upcoming camping season (which for the last 7 seasons will be full-time at Logos Land and going sparingly to other sites) I did a quick search to see what was new. What I found were some negative comments that I am not sure where they came from. Logos Land has been one of the nicest and self contained camp grounds that we have seen. The combination of groomed fields, awesome wooded trails and the lake has been a place to watch our children grow up. The fact that alcohol is controlled makes us feel much safer as we have given our children more and more freedom there, as they have gotten older. All you have to do is stay at a provincial park and deal with drunken teenagers and driving and you will understand. We have gotten to know alot of the staff and ownership over the years and they truly care about this place. The resort has not been allowed to stagnate, every year we show up there have been improvements and changes. This includes regular maintenance as would be expected, but also new and significant landscaping, the addition of an entirely new young kids water park, the addition of many new RV sites over-looking the lake, brand new bathrooms and laundry facilities, brand new paddle boats and peddle boards, and this past year a very impressive Zip lining setup that everyone absolutely enjoyed on several occaisions this last summer. Theo only thing I could suggest would be to spruce up the mini golf area a bit. Sure there are costs associated as there are with every campground, but nothing out of the ordinary. One of the great things about this area is also the proximity to everything else. You are no more than 15 minutes away from signifant shopping and for almost everything you need it is only 2 minutes away in Cobden. Anyway, our family looks forward to this coming year at Logos Land and hopefully a bunch more after that.

North Bay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We had to meet a family between Ottawa and north bay so we decided to stop here and eat and explore the grounds. The restaurant food was basic cafeteria style food, hamburgers sandwhiches fries etc. all day breakfast. The servers were very slow and seemed half asleep. The cook behind the counter seemed like she was running the place and doing a good job. The meal was reasonably priced 2 adults ate for $20. After dinner we walked around and the grounds, they appeared very well taken care of grass was well trimmed. The garbage however was flowing over the bins all over the ground. We will be going here in the future for a stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Kanata
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I rented a fifth wheel trailer which was on site from Logos Land resort from Aug 6th to 8th 2013. When we opened the door, we noticed that there were stains everywhere on the carpets. The linoleum was equally as dirty. When I opened the window in the bedroom, I noticed about 30 dead bugs on the floor beside the bed. I immediately went to the front office to complain. I was told that they would make a note to have the carpets shampooed. When I mentioned the bugs, the lady at counter told me that there should be a vacuum in the closet. Later that evening, when I tried to put on the air-conditioner - it failed to work. I went to the front office to advise them of the problem and was told that a maintenance man would be right over. Luckily we were only there for 2 days as the maintenance man never did show up. I sent a e-mail to the owner and he must be like the maintenance man - never heard back.

canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I took our kids 7-9 here to camp for 4 nights, the sewer sites were all booked so we used the bathroom and shower sparingly in the trailer. The kids really loved it, after paying for camping we also purchased water passes which gave them water slides, paddle boats and water trampiline. Zip linning was also extra, but they had to be 9 years old and 75lbs or over. The bathrooms were disgusting, very lazy cleaners and the staff was very un-helpful. But we had a site with a beautiful view of the lake. We made the best of it, but it really could be a wonderful place if somone took the time to care. Oh and the rules also state no drinking, I think this is too keep the partiers out, we had drinks in cups, so did many other people and nobody cared.

Room Tip: we camped - ask for a lake view site, they are beautiful. But there is no sewer at these sites. Yo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Logos Land Resort? Share your experiences!