“Fantastic place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I ate here for the 3 evenings that I was in Aci S.Antonio. I went on the basis of previous Trip Advisor reviews for the first visit and then returned here for the following two because of the quality and price of the food and more importantly, the generosity and the welcoming atmosphere provided by the owners who greeted me like an old friend on the second night. There are 2 menus, one Thai and one Italian. I ate from both and can thoroughly recommend both. The owner also has a dessert speciality- "turi rocher" which are doughballs with either chocolate and nuts melted over them or a white chocolate sauce with coconuts. Despite eating well on all nights, I still managed to make room for them. As someone travelling alone, I found their hospitality excellent despite my limited Italian!

Visited January 2013