I booked then checked TripAdvisor!!!! I was very concerned by the reviews.
But its all changed.
Recently refurbished to a high standard. New owners. Service second to none.
Comfortable beds. Stylish apartment.
Great location, Ski out, Ski in within 20 metres then take the lift. Heated ski locker room no cold boots. Supermarket in the basement, Bread, Ski hire etc within a stones throw.
Deposit has to be cash not card. Which leaves you with 600 euro at the end of the holiday. They said this was going to change.
Val Thorens can be a bit noise but the Hotel/Apartments is in a quiet bit. Not the hotels fault if some idiot shouts at night outside.
Not enough seating for everyone at night (normal at skiing apartments)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LE PORTILLO is located in the center of Val Thorens, and welcomes you since 1979. This place is authentic and gets family traditions. Do not hesitate to book for a cocooning journey. LE PORTILLO offers lots of services (WIFI, Sauna, Steam bath...), And has a bar, a lounge and a delicious French restaurant at your disposal. Opened for winter season only, from beginning of November until end of April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Portillo Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Portillo Hotel And Residence
- Le Portillo Hotel Residence