“Useless instructor on the beginner course, great instructor in our private lesson” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Prosneige

Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Attraction Details
canterbury,kent uk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had not been skiing before so we booked onto the adult group lessons. We started a day late because our transfer was on the Sunday which is when lessons start we were told this would be fine as the first day is just about getting groups organised.

We joined the beginner group and were instructed by a guy called Sylvain who was basically a glorified ski guide that lacked any patience or teaching ability. I am not sure if he decided to cram all of his teaching into the lesson we missed but if so then we missed it. If we did something wrong he just shouted "no" at us without telling us how to correct what we were doing. On the third day I packed the lesson in after 20 minutes and agreed to meet my wife at the end. I learned more in 3 hours on my own than in 6 hours of lessons. My wife is the most relaxed person I know and by the end her lesson she was seething. The group had gone from 5 at the start of the lesson that day down to 2 people at the end.

To Prosneige's credit they gave us a 2 hour private lesson with a guy called Florian who was fantastic and exactly the type of person that should be instructing. The course was very good value when bought with a ski pass and ultimately we did learn to ski, they should have picked someone like Florian to teach the beginner course from the start as he was patient and gave practical exercises that helped us to improve.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good ski school, both my kids (11 & 7) enjoyed the lessons greatly even though worried as did not know anyone. Both came on as well.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Ski school for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great instructor and experiences for my 2 children 4&6 years.
Definitely reccomend it for English speaking kids.

Netanya, Israel
6 attraction reviews
“Highly professional teaching with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We got a deal with them through SkiDeal.co.il (which are horrible, don't use them)
But These guys at Proneige are great.
I went from "getting by" on the hills to doing an all out off-piste within a week.
Our Instructor was fun, amusing, and we had an overall great time with him.

Visited January 2013
southampton
74 attraction reviews
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Nicky, our ski school instructor is blessed with the patience of a saint. As a fairly novice ski-ier I booked 6 x 3 hr lesson in the Adult level 1 group. There were 10 of us and Nicky coped admirably with french and english language. Highly professional, lovely Hot Chocolate stops and great tuition. Improved enormously throughout the week.

Visited March 2013