If you enjoy your skiing this is a great location within easy walking distance to the ski lifts and most ski classes. The apartment was clean and fairly well set out. We had everything we needed in the kitchen. We had a six sleeper although people should note two people have to sleep in the living area as there are only two bedrooms.
It was great for the kids given how easy it was to get to the ski classes and they enjoyed coming back for lunch rather than eating out the whole time. There is also access to a very good spa although it is a 10min walk for the building. If you are there to ski it is a fantastic location. Val Claret does not have the variety of shops and restaurants you would find in bigger resorts although there is a lot on offer a short bus ride away.
Sleep was a bit of an issue as the nearby nightclubs kept going well into the night, closing around 3am.
Very good value
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Ferme Du Val Claret Hotel Tignes
- Residence La Ferme Du Val Claret Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming décor to help you to rediscover yourself, the maximum sunshine to help you to blossom, a quiet atmosphere to help you to recharge your batteries...If the Ferme du Val Claret has four sides, its to enable your natural leanings to emerge.With your family or friends, day and night, everyone can recreate the life style they want at the "Ferme"!In every apartments- Living with pullout sofa bed (2 single beds), television with satellite, phone, balcony- Fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Residence la Ferme du Val Claret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.