“Amazing Snowboard Teacher.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 24 Activities in Tignes
Type: Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: British Snowboard specific tuition in Tignes, Val d'Isere & Saint Foy for all levels and all ages. Groups or Private Lessons; Freestyle, off piste & kids courses; and women specific freestyle camps. Innovative, adaptable and intuitive teaching. High standards, high quality, high life....
Wales
“Amazing Snowboard Teacher.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Just returned from an amazing week of tuition with Renelle in Tignes. Exceeded my expectations by a mile. Absolutely brilliant.
Knowledgeable, fun, friendly and a first class snowboard instructor. If you want the best then go for Fresh Snowboarding.
Thanks Renelle, I will be back for more.

Visited December 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Outstanding Coaching in Tignes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I rode with Renelle last year when she was with Alliance Snowboarding and I can't recommend her enough. Every stage of learning is explained and demonstrated clearly, at a pace that suits the individual. I have seen other instructors treating their clients like punters, but Renelle is genuinely interested in improving both my riding and my enjoyment. I can't wait to ride with Fresh Snowboarding next April!

Visited April 2013