“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 24 Activities in Tignes
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Simon from Alliance Snowboarding has been teaching snowboarding professionally for over 17 seasons. If you would like to be taught by the best or want your riding taking to the next level. Then get in touch.
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Hands on advice from someone who can shred! Great team and great to be taught by passionate people! Looked at bad habits and how to push forward as a rider at my own pace.

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Excellent instruction & lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Renelle was a fantastic instructor - she catered to the individual needs of the group and really helped me to improve my technique. She also made sessions fun by mixing it up and teaching us lots of tricks - I had a great time!

Visited April 2013
Newcastle
“Renelle has the patience of a saint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I attended group level 2l lessons and was scared of everything and Renelle was great, kept encouraging me and kept me calm when I was starting to freak out. I got so frustrated at not being able to grasp it as quick as I had wanted to and was ready to quit, Renelle said `we don't quit`we`re a team` I fully intended not attending my last lesson but after she said that I completed the lesson and linked turns on a red run!
Couldn't recommended Alliance enough:)

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Snowboarding lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent tuition! My boyfriend and I have just got back from a week in Tignes & choose Alliance Snowboard School for our lessons. Both of us were complete beginners, but with some excellent coaching we managed a couple of blue runs by the end of the week. Big thanks to Simon, who is brilliant and made the lessons really fun and also to Rory who was shadowing him for the week, which was great for us to have some extra help!
Couldn't recommend them more & will definitely book level 2 when we go back next year!

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
“Learn from the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you want to improve your snowboarding or just ride with a good crew then it doesn't get better than Alliance. I did my Level 4 with Simon last year and my girlfriend Kate did her Level 3 and 4 with Renelle and Simon this year, while I did some freestyle and free-ride sessions. The instructors keep it fun even when it gets challenging, and the atmosphere in the lessons is positive and always encouraging. Whatever level you're currently at, just starting out, wanting to go big in the park, improve your style or hit the powder, a session with Alliance will bring something new to your riding and let you get more out of it! oh yeah...and it doesn't feel like you're in a class..

Visited February 2013