Superb location with excellent access to lifts. The hotel is very good with excellent activities for kids and adults. Everyday there was a different performance on show which was fun to watch. The service is very good however, there has been a bit of confusion upon our arrival as we were give empty envelopes without ski passes and when we tried to ask about them an assistant manager insisted that we must have them and that we may not be very honest about it! I thought that was quite rude. However, most of the staff are great and are very friendly.
The hotel needs modernisation but I have to say that our room was small but cosy and I did not mind that I had to climb over my suitcase from time to time.
The food selection was very good with different "themes" every night.
Overall, its a great place that has easy access to piste and relaxing atmosphere. I can recommend this hotel and most certainly will go back there sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the meeting point of the six valleys of the Oisans, the resort of Alpe-d'Huez stretches out surrounded by the former alpine pastures of a mountain village. Dominating this suntrap spot and well placed on its sunny slope, this Club Med Village invites guests to launch out and revel in the thrill of the longest black run in Europe, while those who prefer to take it easy enjoy the panoramic view. Parents and children share the joy of new sensations as they zigzag around the skating rink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med L 'Alpe d'Huez la Sarenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med l `Alpe d`Huez La Sarenne Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- L'alpe-D'huez Club Med
- Club Med L 'Alpe D'Huez La Sarenne France/Rhone-Alpes