just returned from les melezes,we arrived at 1 pm with the rep expecting to find our room key in the safe, no such look ,we had to leave our cases etc in a insecure room until 5pm,so one of our party missed a afternoon skiing. not a good start. its one big plus is its position near the main lifts. other than this and the fact its warm with hot water it has few other plusses. the rooms are small, beds old and uncomfortable. all you get are your sheets, no towels ,no cleaning fluids or cloths , not even a toilet roll. during the stay the kettle broke but we were unable to get a replacement as reception was closed all day,as is often the case. the hotel is a good 10 mins walk from the busy part of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The Grandes Rousses” ski area. Direct access on skis. .A residence with south-eastern exposure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Maeva Residence Les Melezes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes France/Rhone-Alpes