This is a case of you pay for what you get.
This place a in a good location and is cheap and has great views and is reasonably well equipped.
However the apartments are not that clean and are small / tiny.
Some friends of ours stayed in a private apartment that was a little cheaper - similar cleanliness and size but away from the slopes.
If you are fussy suggest you don't stay here - pay a bit more and go for a hotel / chalet.
Not sure I will be able to persuade my wife that the cost savings is worth while next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The Grandes Rousses” ski area. Direct access on skis. .A residence with south-eastern exposure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Maeva Residence Les Melezes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes France/Rhone-Alpes