We had to pay around a £200 deposit on arrival which we were not informed of previously, this was incase we never cleaned the dishes, hoovered and completely tidied our room before departure. The sheets were not changed once during our 7day visit (this might be a common thing for budet hotels in France, even so, it's still not on) and the rooms were tiny and uber basic. The shower head had no wall fixing so you had to hold it in your hand while showering. As per title the only reason I am giving a 2 star review is for its very close location to the slope and supermarket.
Save that little bit more and upgrade to a better hotel, it'll be worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers Hotel
- Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1860 m and known for its exceptional level of sunshine, Alpe d’Huez shelters the "Les Bergers" residence at the very heart of the resort. Located 50 m from the shops, the residence also provides direct access to all the resort's activities.In the majestic massifs of the Grandes Rousses with its 12 lakes, and in the Oisans massif, you can take exceptional hikes at low and high altitudes. Swimming pool, ice rink, mountain biking, mini golf, tennis, horse riding, fitness,… with this cocktail of activities, you will appreciate the comfort of your refurbished apartment even more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belambra Clubs - Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.