“Not bad, but not finished” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve

Save Saved
You added Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve to your Saves list
Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   13 chemin du Levant, 01210 Ferney-Voltaire, France   |
Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
“Not bad, but not finished”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

During the EBACE this was one of few places which was reasonably priced. The hotel is still under construction, but it was't that bad. At least they didn't start drilling till 8:30 or so...The room was OK, reasonably clean but I have to say that the finish (tiling etc) was bad. It took couple of minutes to get the hot water running. Although there is a kitchenette in the room, I can not imagine how anyone would actually cook there (the room was rather small). I would say it is OK for a short business trip - close to the airport, less traffic, but I wouldn't choose this for a family holiday...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We booked a room for 3 nights at this so called 3* hotel for our anniversay. Never again!!
When we checked into our room we found that the toilet seat was broken, the air conditioning was not working and it was very dusty due to the on-going building works.

Our room was not even cleaned even though we left a "PLEASE CLEAN MY ROOM" tag on the door the night before!

I would rather sleep in a tent in the middle of the fields then stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: dont book...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I booked 2 junior suites for a business trip in Geneva, for 1 night. I arrived at 19h30 and my room wasn't ready but completely dirty and messy. The room of my coworker didn't open with the key when we came back after diner. When my room was eventually cleaned and the one of my coworker opened, we saw that one of the junior suite was twice as big as the other one, and nobody told us there was such big differences between the rooms. I had 2 singles beds, whereas he had a big one, he had a couch and a small living room, I had just 2 beds. In my room, the toilet flush wasn't working properly, the wifi neither, there was no pressure for the water in the tub/shower and the smell in the bedroom was not the most poetic. The carpets were waving, the paintings are not uniform ... Would have been ok for an etap hotel but it's unacceptable considering the price of the room. The staff wasn't helpfull at all, they seemed quite angry after us ... because they lost our reservation due to an overbooking! In the morning we lost 20 minutes to check out (due to the lost of reservation) and they didn't want to give us a bill, required by our company ...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve

Address: 13 chemin du Levant, 01210 Ferney-Voltaire, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Ain > Ferney-Voltaire
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Ferney-Voltaire
Hotel Class:4 star — Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.