A group of us stayed here for a night & were extremely impressed in terms of location (very easy to get to the airport & a bus ride into town, which wasn't that long) & value.
Rooms were standard but large, clean & all we required for a short stay. Didn't get up for breakfast so can't comment on that but all the staff we encountered were pleasant & helpful.
There is also a large shopping mall just across the road, with many shops, cafes/restaurants, supermarkets, a cinema, etc - so really convenient to get something to eat, etc.
All in all it was a pleasant expereince and would definitely stay here again when in Geneva.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Aeroport Hotel Ferney-Voltaire
- Novotel Geneve Aeroport Hotel
- Novotel Ferney Voltaire
- Novotel Ferney-Voltaire
- Ferney-Voltaire Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Ferney-Voltaire Genève Aéroport hotel is in France, just 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the heart of Geneva. This hotel is ideal for business travel or a vacation in the Geneva region as a couple or with your family. The hotel has 80 rooms and offers a shuttle service to Geneva Cointrin Airport. Enjoy contemporary dining at the restaurant and the Novotel Café. A private car park and a swimming pool are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Geneve Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.