I have been staying in the Novotel Geneve Aeroport at Ferney-Voltaire for at least once a month for the past one year. The service level of the front desk staff and at the restaurant has been exceptional. Their managers, Stephane from the front desk and Phillipe from the restaurant, together with their colleagues have been trying their best to make my every stay a great one!
The hotel is also very well-maintained with a convenient airport shuttle service that runs every 30 minutes between the hotel and the Geneva airport between 6:30 a.m to 10:30 p.m. This is very useful for travellers who would like to save a little on their budget as compared to living in Switzerland. There is also a huge supermarket and a fast-food restaurant located directly opposite the hotel which is accessible by foot in less than 5 minutes.
Nonetheless, the hotel could have win a 5-Stars from me if:
1. The quality of the room service team could be improved. The cleaning staff frequently forget to replace items from the courtesy tray (coffee, sugar and milk) and occasionally the plastic bag in the bin. This is quite a shame considering that other services are tip-top!
2. The water pressure in the shower could be better (the water pressure needs to be higher).
3. At the moment, the hotel does not have any English channels or cable TV. This could be a problem for non-French speaking travellers would stay more than 3 days.
All else said, this hotel is still worth the money one pays for.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Aeroport Hotel
- Novotel Geneve Aeroport Hotel Ferney-Voltaire
- Novotel Ferney Voltaire
- Novotel Ferney-Voltaire
- Ferney-Voltaire Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Ferney-Voltaire Geneve Aeroport is located in France, 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the heart of Geneva. This 4-star hotel is ideal for both business trips (CERN, UN, UNHCR) and vacations in the Geneva region as a couple or with family (Jura, Mont Blanc, Lake Geneva, Voltaire's chateau). This hotel has a restaurant with terrace, outdoor swimming pool, garden, bar and 4 meeting rooms, as well as a shuttle service to Geneva International Airport and Palexpo/Arena from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Geneve Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.