We booked this B&B based on TripAdvisor reviews. Our room was well appointed and bright with a patio door which opened into the garden. On arrival we were offered the choice of a larger room which was on a lower level and was rather dark. We declined.
The pool is a decent size and catches the sun for most of the day. There are numerous sun loungers and umbrellas. Guests have use of many of the rooms in what is essentialy a private house. There is a conservatory next to the pool with a well-stocked “Honesty” bar. The property was very well maintained throughout. Breakfast was served in an alcove off the kitchen on our first day and outside on the next two days. We served freshly squeezed orange juice, we know it was as you could see the machine in the kitchen. We were given a bowl of mixed fruit and a very large basket of bread and croissants. You could have some extras, which were chargeable. However, 8 Euro for a boiled egg and 2 Euro for yoghurt seemed way over the top. For the cost, these should have been included.
We were told Wifi was available throughout the premises but we found it not to be the case.
The Pavillon was developed by an English couple over several years. They have now sold the property. It is now managed by a young French girl, Anastasia, along with her team. All the staff were friendly, helpful and discreet but available if needed.
The location is close to the beaches and about ten minutes’ drive to St Tropez. Taxis are readily available but quite expensive for a return trip into town.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.