In our trip of 5 weeks through Lombardy, Tuscany and Provence this was our most comfortable 4 nights. We paid perhaps 30% more for the accommodation but got twice the value. The rooms are big and the beds very comfortable. Alison and Peter have achieved a remarkable combination of casual elegance. You need a car and they only serve breakfast except on Monday night when they lay on a great BBQ which for 50 euros you can eat and drink as much as you want. For trenchermen like yours truly it is a combination hard to resist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez