I spent a weekend in St Tropez and I stayed at Pavillon. It was a great experience, I totally loved it! The hotel is great from the outside due to a beautiful pool (but not a very big one). The room was huge and clean. I really liked it because It was elegantly furnished with nice colors without being gaudy and excessive as many rooms of high class hotels.
To sum up It is refined hotel but the staff makes you feel at home. This hotel is suitable for everyone including families and young people.
I would recommend to modify and update the site because It does not provide many information and does not do justice to the structure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez