Shabby, painted brown long corridors, small rooms, stained sheets, tiny windows. Have I mentioned nasty staff ? NASTY reception staff. Breakfast was good but not compensated for a horrible stay. Do avoid if looking for a pleasant exoerience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Amiens Hotel is situated in the centre of town, not far from the train station, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral, the house of Jules Verne, the Picardie museum, the magnificent Hortillonnages (fruit and vegetable market garden), and the old district of Saint Leu. This charming town-dwelling establishment offers 69 comfortable bedrooms, recently entirely redecorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Amiens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Amiens Hotel Amiens
- Holiday Inn Amiens
- Amiens Holiday Inn Express