I stayed two nights in a single room. The hotel is old and my room was very small, but functional, quiet and clean. I was lucky to find very cold weather for being summer, as no air conditioning was visible in the room, so I suppose that could be a major drawback in less "lucky" circumstances.
Location is really good for people coming from train station as I was. Less than 3 minutes by foot. The cathedral and other places of interest are also easily reachable by foot. Next to the entrance of the hotel there is a supermarket.
Basic HI Express breakfast, with no particular plusses or minuses.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Amiens Hotel Amiens
- Holiday Inn Express Amiens Hotel
- Holiday Inn Amiens
- Amiens Holiday Inn Express
- Amiens Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Amiens Hotel is situated in the centre of town, not far from the train station, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral, the house of Jules Verne, the Picardie museum, the magnificent Hortillonnages (fruit and vegetable market garden), and the old district of Saint Leu. This charming town-dwelling establishment offers 69 comfortable bedrooms, recently entirely redecorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Amiens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.