My husband and I stayed there for a night in Sept 2012.
1. Location is quite good. Just opposite to a supermarket and a cafe where you can buy souvenirs or have a cup of drink or sandwiches. Can access to the entrance of the wall outside the Mont by bus, and the bus station isn't far away, can access quite easily on foot.
2. Room size is ok. It's big compared with rooms in Paris in general.
3. We stayed on the ground floor. Luckily not noisy during my stay.
4. The room is clean, although seeing mosquito sometimes.
1. Breakfast is below average. Limited choices and not really tasteful. Luckily it's complimentary.
2. The attitude of staff in front desk vary: we asked for information about bus/ Mont St. Michel for several occasions. Some of their attitude were friendly but some looked impatient.
3. Style of the hotel is a bit dated.
In short, the hotel is ok overall but if I visit MSM again in future, I may try other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is equipped with 100 spacious rooms. Located at the entry of the dike, 1800 meters of the Mont St Michel and of its Abbey of 11th century, the hotel features a gourmet restaurant with regional specialities, a bar and 6 conference rooms (100 people). Private and free carpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mercure Mont Saint Michel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Mont Saint Michel
- Accor Mont Saint Michel