Like many others, we went to Arras to tour the WW1 battlefields. Thankfully, we booked for four nights - unlike many who just stay either side of their tour day and who regret not having stayed longer. Arras is a lovely, unique and beautiful place and Rodney and Philippe are perfect hosts. They are welcoming, genuine and hospitable. The breakfasts are sensational - (make sure you leave room for Philippe's cake of the day). The room we stayed in was beautifully appointed, charming, comfortable and immaculately clean. Rodney was gracious enough to take us for an exploration of the tunnels and rooms under the house and to see the heritage listed room in their house. Amazing. I've never written a review in my life up till now but decided that La Corne D'Or and Rodney and Philippe were worth the effort.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison d`Hotes - La Corne d`Or Hotel Arras
- La Maison d`Hotes - La Corne d`Or Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of the historic city of Arras, experience the charm of an original 18th century home with all of the conveniences of the 21st Century. Tastefully renovated, "La Maison d'Hotes - La Corne d'Or" features 5 rooms and 2 guest lounges. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, TV and CD player. Art exhibits adorn our guest home and add to your cultural experience! Read the reviews for first-hand accounts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Maison d'Hotes - La Corne d'Or reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.