“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Blagnac
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Avec une cuisine traditionnelle savoureuse et des plats élaborés avec des produits du terroir, L'Entr'acte vous propose de faire une pause dégustation dans votre journée trépidante. Prenez le temps de savourer des spécialités locales comme le cassoulet ou un magret de canard accompagné d'un vin régional choisi en conséquence. Chaque jour à la carte, vous avez le choix entre 6 poissons et 8 viandes.
Montreal, QC
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

When staying in Blagnac, this is one of the best places for intimate dining with friends and/or colleagues. Great meals with very attentive staff. It works best if they don't have large groups.
Prices are on the high side but the quality is generally good. I have been to L'entr'acte several times and always got good meals but the meat can be a bit on the fatty side.
The atmosphere is warm & modern. This is not a place I would eat alone or bring a group of 6.
It suits couples and groups of 4.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

UK
“Friendly. Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have eaten here a few times because I stay at hotels in the area and I recommend it. The room is elegant but not too formal and the staff are always welcoming and friendly. There are English menus if you want them and the food is very good. I would say it is much better value than the local hotels (about 14-20 Euros for a main course and about 4 Euros for a glass of wine).

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We used this restaurant after reading the many reviews .We found the staff who we believe were the owners very friendly and helpful.The food was of a high quality at reasonable prices.
We went their on two separate nights .First night we went for the a la carte menu.The second night we went for their set menu which proved to be less expensive but still very nice.
The restaurant gets busy so making a reservation would ensure you get a table at a time of your choosing.

Visited May 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great place for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just across the street from the Holiday Inn Express Airport. Staff speak good english and are very friendly. Food is always great and the menu has a wide range, the specials board is always worth a look. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great for lunch but disappointing for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Having read all the reviews we headed over from the HIE just 50 meters away for lunch. Great menu, especially on the fixed menu deal and a good couple of options for children. Ultra friendly staff and service great. Fabulous ice-cream, lovely salad and I had mackerel which was great. My husband had the pork which was also very good off the a la carte menu.

We decided to return the same night for supper but sadly the waitress was not there so service was very slow (we waited over forty minutes for our main course) and my potatoes were not cooked enough (although they were changed immediately without any fuss). My steak was ok but my husbands fish platter was quite bland.

I would just say definitely go for lunch but if you are there for the evening check they have enough staff. The place really is lovely inside and you can see that the owners are very passionate about their business. I got the sense that nothing was too much trouble but it was just such a shame that they were short staffed in the evening because it meant our opinion of the place changed.

• Visited August 2012