“Very good food, but magement is clueless.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Very good food, but magement is clueless.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food. I ordered a salad and soup before my steak. I finished the salad and then a runner delived the steak but no soup. I told her that they forgot the soup and I didn't want it anymore. Two minutes later the waitress arrived with the soup. I told her I didn't want it.

"Are you sure you don't want it with your meal."

I was sure.

I little later a manage stopped by and asked if everything was ok. I told her about the soup and that it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you sure you don't want it to go?"

I couldn't believe that they were so desperate to sell a bowl of soup. My satisfaction seemed to mean nothing. All they cared about was the lousy soup.

I refused the soup and we finished our meal. The food was excellent, but the total experience was not.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phenix City, Alabama
“Still a great place for a good steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was very good (I had the White Cheddar and Bacon Stuffed Filet!), the service was great, the atmosphere (on a Tuesday evening) was quiet...a great evening with my wife!

Visited July 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Longhorn Steakhouse is ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I'm a Longhorn fan, but I didn't have that great of a meal. We ordered the Flo's filet medium and mine came out well and my husband's steak was rare to med rare. It was a long wait too. They need to work on the kitchen. It was late on a Saturday night so it should not have been a problem.

Visited November 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Great casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very good, very reliable food. Good service, good selection of wines, beers. Great family place.Lively atmosphere.

Visited June 2012
Suwanee, Georgia
“Great Steaks and service !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We love going to Longhorn and getting their Filet.... cooked to perfection and always nice and hot to the table. We like the sides and the service is almost always great and friendly. Prices are a good value...

Visited January 2012