“Nice change for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Nice change for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place in a johns Creek is a refreshing change to a typical southern restaurant for breakfast.
I have been there many times for business meetings and I love the English muffins. They actually grill the toast. I love the healthy fruit bowl option for a side item, as opposed to potatoes or grits.
Service is good, and the ambiance is agreeable.
I will return.

Visited July 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Pamelaym - We are very happy you enjoy our breakfast options and service. Thank you for all of your visits and we hope to see you back for business or pleasure soon!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I had planned to eat lunch and because we were delayed showed up at ten till two. Even though they were to close at two, they were more than happy to serve us. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave wonderful service. I ordered the soup and salad for lunch. The salad was the Sante Fe. It came with grilled chicken breast, mushrooms, tomatoes, avocado, and cheddar/Jack cheese. It was topped with homemade ciabatta croutons. The dressing they served with it had a nice flavor, creamy and had a bit of heat to it. They had two soups to choose from. Their daily soup is tomato basil, but I chose the Italian Wedding Soup. It was also full of flavor. Both my sister and I were very impressed. We love their menu. It had lots of healthy options. Can't wait to come back and try their other menu entrees. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. I have had the pleasure of eating breakfast at other out of state locations and have never been disappointed!

Visited May 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Joyflnoise - We are so happy you and your sister made it in for lunch. Thank you! We must admit, your review made us hungry! Great to hear how much you enjoyed our food and service and we hope to have you both back to try more of our menu items soon.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service
“Patio closed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Sure it's overcast/drizzling today.... But Newtown Dog Park is down the street and I want Brunch. I'm really glad they are *Normally* dog friendly, but the patio is covered and I don't mind get splashed with rain every now and then if it means I can sit down and enjoy my eggs Benedict with my husband and our dog at a table. Horrible customer service. They wouldn't let us sit on the patio and have a server come and serve us there. I have worked in the restaurant industry and if some crazy fool wants to be served out side in crappy weather then we would send a server out there regardless. We got take out anyway because I like their food and I was hellbent on having my eggs Benny, but I can assure you I will be going elsewhere if I want real customer service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Definitely worth having breakfast here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

J Christopher's is a great place for a weekend breakfast. All of the traditional American breakfast items are prepared and served with no surprises. I am giving this "very good" rating because it is a local spot with traditional food that is consistent and rare for anything other than "chain restaurants" in the ATL suburbs.

The eggs, bacon, pancakes are great and it beats any "chain" restaurant for a cafe' type feel. It's simply about breakfast and the atmosphere exhibits this with prompt service, a rapid pace, and just simply good food.

Don't expect a scenic view, an upscale atmosphere. Do expect great breakfast with prompt and attentive service.

Visited May 2012
Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Not only is the food amazing here but the service is some of the best you will ever find, anywhere. My husband has eaten at this J Christopher's several times because he does business in the area, but this was the first time I had the opportunity to eat here. Hubby's first choice every time is the blueberry crunch pancakes. I had the pimiento grilled cheese sandwich and potato salad. The sandwich had pimiento cheese, bacon, and tomato on wonderful sourdough bread. The potato salad literally tasted the way I make my own at home. We were in town for the PGA Championship and wanted to have a nice brunch and do some work, so we brought in our laptops and spent well over an hour having our meal and doing our work. The staff checked on us just the right amount and did not care that we were lingering over coffee and work. If you live near Johns Creek, go to this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2011