“Way overpriced for lunch.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Cumming, G
“Way overpriced for lunch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have gone to EHC for breakfast several times with little disappointment. However we met for lunch on Election Day and she ordered soup and sandwich and myself, a buffalo chicken wrap. My wife's 1/2 chicken salad sandwich had about 2 ounces of actual chicken salad and my mine had virtually no chicken. It was all wrap and lettuce. Very disappointed and given our lunch was close to $24 I have to ask where is the value here? Really? Not all of us live in St Ives across the street. You need to cut your prices back for the amount of food on the plate - felt ripped off to be completely honest.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Alpharetta,GA
“Crave their chicken salad!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoy the wonderful service and the great atmosphere. I love their Door County chicken salad and order it almost everytime I am there. My friend loves their Lobster Salad sandwich and she orders that all the time. They also have wonderful breakfast items.

Visited October 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“Cluck cluck.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Okay. We use if for morning meeting space. If you don't eat farmer breakfasts there's not much selection.

Visited May 2012
Suwanee, Georgia
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great, nay, wonderful. Have loved everything I have tried from breakfast to sandwiches, yum. And service is excellent. The owners shared pics of their dogs with us, chatted about our plans for the day, and the waitstaff was very friendly. Speaking of dogs, they have a patio and the owner says dogs are allowed and I believe they even have a special treat for them. Free coffee at the entrance and they even encouraged us to stay past their closing time last time we were there. Would definitely recommend. Egg Harbor, and their Door County Chicken salad remind me of my great home state of WI. Go Packers!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sugar Hill, Georgia
“Our favorite breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our family eats breakfast at Egg Harbor in Johns Creek every Sunday after church. They are always packed on the weekends, so we call ahead when we're about 15-20 minutes away, check in when we get there and they move us to the top of the wait list. The atmosphere is classy-country with chicken/eggs/farm decor everywhere. Everyone who works there is super friendly and take their job of customer service seriously.

They have a wide variety of egg dishes (regular eggs, omelettes, skillets, frittatas) that are served with seasoned country potatoes and an english muffin or toast, as well as the usual breakfast meats. If you like a sweet breakfast, they have really good pancakes and french toast and the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted. They're hot, fresh and oozing with buttery sugar. Every day/week they have unique specials. Last time we were there, I ordered their egg special which was the Laguna Frittata. It had eggs, Monterey Jack cheese, avocado and bacon, with a dollop of sour cream on top. It was awesome!! In the past, my husband has ordered lemon bread french toast and banana bread french toast and said they were both delicious. My son orders the same thing every week - rainbow pancakes (pancakes with m&m's mixed in and also on top). They also serve lunch items, such as sandwiches, wraps, turkey burgers, and salads. The couple of times I've ordered lunch instead of breakfast, the food was good but I wasn't overly impressed.

If you're a fan of breakfast restaurants, this one won't disappoint. They recently opened another location in Sandy Springs, GA.

• Visited August 2012