“Quiet resort with basic facilities” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Les Berges du Canal

You added Residence Les Berges du Canal to your Saves list
Residence Les Berges du Canal
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route de Narbonne/lieu dit la Gourgasse | 2120 Voie Communale # 9, 34500 Beziers, France   |
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Beziers
Cork
“Quiet resort with basic facilities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here with 2 preteens in high season. The location is good if you have a car. Facilities are basic but clean. Limited opening of bar I.e. closed from 1 until 5. Very basic restaurant. Close to canal so bicycling is good it is quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed July 2012

Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

I am sure that this would suit some people, however this wasn't for us, I guess I am too spoilt by staying in 3 ,4 or 5 star places. We arrived just after the reception had closed; luckily one car was driving through the gates and told me to run to reception as they may still be there. Yes hurray they were just shutting up and managed to help us. (That is debatable). We had specially asked for a double bed through Expedia and I handed over the email confirmation to be told that this wasn't the case and there wasn't one. Then we were handed a pile of sheets and asked if we wanted towels as well! I like to think that we are clean people so we said most definitely. We found the apartment, which is tiny but clean and found two single beds upstairs and nothing else and a small open plan kitchenette with a sofa bed, the bathroom and loo on the ground floor. We tried to sleep on the sofa bed but it was so uncomfortable, the worst night’s sleep, if I can call it that.
There is a Bar on site but this was almost closed the whole time, my neighbors tell me and the nearest supermarket is over an hour’s walk if you don’t have the convenience of having your own car.
This is basically for people on a budget who like to have the same scenario as a Butlins in UK. I hasten to add we checked out after one night for more comfort. We will not be returning

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Essex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

We had a lovely fortnight with our two children, site was lovely and clean pools etc very safe. We booked directly with owners so had use of their bicycles for going to the village along the canal but a car would still be essential.

The house itself was very clean fully furnished had nice patio & garden with BBQ for evenings, the only complaint I would have is that the fridge was very small and had no washing machine (there was one at reception that you could pay to use.)

• Liked — Outdoor space eg garden and patio
  • Disliked — car was essential
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Newport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2007

I holidayed here with my family this year on a budget, I was nervous because of the price but I have to say this was a great venue, very clean, well kept and excellent facilities.

Ive booked again for next year and can highly recommend it for those families who are looking for sun, a friendly safe atmosphere, with plenty of activities with a minimal outlay.

• Liked — cost
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Residence Les Berges du Canal? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Les Berges du Canal

Address: Route de Narbonne/lieu dit la Gourgasse | 2120 Voie Communale # 9, 34500 Beziers, France
Location: France > Languedoc-Roussillon > Herault > Beziers
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Beziers
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Les Berges du Canal 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Les Berges du Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Odalys Residence Les Berges Du Canal Hotel Beziers

If you own or manage Residence Les Berges du Canal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.