“Great Modern Hotel very Affordable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Hotel

You added Atrium Hotel to your Saves list
Atrium Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   68-72 Boulevard Henri Sellier, FR-92150 Suresnes, France   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Suresnes
Los Angeles, California
“Great Modern Hotel very Affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love hotels that are creatively designed, clean, and really comfortable. Although the Atrium is not in the heart of Paris it's easy to get anywhere from the metro station just a 5 minute walk away. My favorite aspect of this hotel is hardwood floors in the rooms - no stinky carpet that has been cleaned with chemicals to mask previous occupants - heaven! And the beds have great duvet linens. We had a triple room which was large with a convertible sofa for our daughter - everything is sparkling new.

Our room with a small balcony had a clear view of central Paris with the Eiffel Tower. The breakfast (additional cost) had lots of choices in a sunny and intimate restaurant. There is even a small gym. Dinner served as wells on the weekdays only. No room service. No free coffee or tea but fruit and Perrier to greet you in your room. You can order tea and coffee plus drinks in the lounge bar.

Staff was courteous and helpful.

The price was amazing for the level of the hotel and we are very glad we found it.

Not for travelers who are metro-phobic or want to surround themselves with classic Paris decor. But I'd much rather have a beautiful room that is spotlessly clean and artfully appointed for a budget than spend twice this in the center.

We loved our time at The Atrium!

Sent from my iPhone

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
LASZLO A, Manager at Atrium Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel ATRIUM.

We are looking forward to welcome you again!

Kind regards,

Angela LASZLO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

Came her recently and it was okay. Location is right next to the Long Champ station so easy access. Its very basic for the price you pay, if anything its a bit overpriced. The wifi is terrible in the rooms. And you don't get any basic bottled water or tea and coffee. When you asked the reception/bar staff for a cork screw opener for our wine they didn't have one. Unusual for a french hotel. Then you realise they serve all bottle screwed wines. The staff in the reception were friendly, but the waiting staff not so much. Need a bit more service based skills. The 'gym' or well being space is literally placed in the most awkward location and consist of two machines. The room interior was basic and clean. But the toilets have no working extraction fan and you can literally hear what anyone is doing in their. Also the shower area is separated by a curtain. Was it a bad experience, no, was it what I expected with the price I paid...definitely not. Would I go back, doubtful. I should have went to the IBIS around the corner which is nicely placed around more shops but further away from the station.

Room Tip: Don't rely on the Wifi, its weak.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
LASZLO A, General Manager at Atrium Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the hotel ATRIUM de Suresnes. Your impression is very important to us, as it helps to improve our services and to make necessary steps to maintain the highest quality.

We are really sorry that you had a bad experience in general. Regarding the wifi and not having a cork screw opener, please accept our most sincere apologies.

For your information, we are just next to the Tram station T2 "Suresnes Longchamps" ( 3 station to La Defense and 30 minutes to the Exhibition area "Porte de Versailles"). I think you could not have better location in Suresnes! If you are by car we offer a parking area for our guest.

We have discussed properly your observations and I can give you my personal guarantee that we will work hard to increase the guests satisfactionin the future. Our mission is to provide excellent service and memorable stay for our guests.

We shall be hoping in the very near future to welcome you again and we wish to assure you that ourselves and the all the hotel staff shall be only too delighted to be at your service, should you require any immediate assistance.

We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Angela LASZLO
Dusseldorf, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

2 nights spent in this hotel, and it was cool. Very convenient because very close to the Tramway, clean and kind of design. However, the wifi network could be improved in its speed, and in the morning, the hotel is a bit noisy. But still a good place to stay.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Brno, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

I needed to stay in Suresnes area due to the business meeting close by and this was a really good choice. The hotel is small but very nice, modern furniture, quiet surrounding, extremely friendly stuff and nice breakfast. I was able to get a very good price so it could not be better. I am planning to go there in few weeks again and this hotel will be my first choice for business onvernight.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

The staff were so accommodating and friendly. I asked for directions & got a really comprehensive answer, a list of options & a printout from the Internet.

Then I asked about restaurants nearby & got a printed list. I was really impressed. I chose one & it was lovely.

My room was gorgeous, really clean and quiet. & I had views of the Eiffel tower too. Breakfast was good too. Lovely selection of cheeses in a smart room. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2014
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Just returned from Paris. We stayed for 6 days, from 9/10 to 15/10. Hotel Atrium was like a home. We had a room with a terrace overlooking the street and a great view. The hotel staff and the manager were cordial and very warm.
We were very comfortable here.

Room Tip: Rooms with a private terrace. There are 3 such rooms with larger terraces and two with smaller ones...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights with my partner.
It was clean, quiet, modern and the staff are very friendly.

We had a double room with a view onto the Eiffel Tower!
The only thing i would have liked was tea and coffee making facilities. Apart from that, a lovely weekend away and a lovely 2 night stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Atrium Hotel? Share your experiences!