“Excellent Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Situated opposite the Cathedral on a corner of the square - I was welcomed with open arms and a wide smile - even though I can speak fairly good French - they were more than willing to practice their English on me - Great! I left with lots of information, pamphlets, map and when I asked why there was so much going on in the main street, the young assistant told me that the "SALES'" were on - and it was in my best interest to go and have a look as it was much cheaper here than in Paris centre. She was right! This part of Paris is still to be found - and for all the right reasons - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing - but, come and see a suburb of Paris not tainted with pick pockets and the tardy touristic bling.

Visited July 2013
Nicolas C, Chargé de promotion et d'animation numérique at Plaine Commune Grand Paris Tourist Office, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment about our company, we have been working for many years on a warm welcome and your appreciation proves that we are working in the right direction and encourages us to continue in this way, to satisfy our visitors.

Looking forward to welcome you again.