1. A shuttle service from the Airport (which is also the railway station) every 30 mins for free.
2. Nice spacious Suites - with a tempting tub in the bathroom, a small kitchenette and a nice tv (with very few non-french channels though).
3. Helpful staff - suggested places to see in Paris along with how-to & obviously with maps.
1. Far from main city - but its ok - the shuttle gets you to the railway station from where you can go wherever you want.
2. No recreation facilities
3. No room service
4. Food - you won't get much besides packed sandwiches and chips if you are not at meal times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, CityZen, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your OnlySuites CDG reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Only Suites Roissy Airport Hotel Roissy
- Hotel By Mdb