“Perfect stay if you travel early in the morning” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle

You added B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle to your Saves list
B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ZAC du Parc de Roissy | Rue du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Paris, France
“Perfect stay if you travel early in the morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I just stayed in the hotel for one night as I had to catch an early flight in the morning.
Decent hotel, free wifi and free bus transfer from and to the airport.
Very polite receptionist. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a flight the next day and this was the perfect overnight place to stay. Walking distance to Roissy village which has great little restaurants. Another bonus is that it is the first stop for the free shuttle bus to the airport. So you get a seat and you're not crammed in. The room is basic but clean.

Very basic room, I wouldn't stay here unless I have a flight to catch the next day. It's really just a place to sleep.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I recommend this hotel for a overnight stay. the rooms are cleaned so thats the main thing! the smell outside i don't know why but at night is terrible. The person who did our check in was speechless he didn't say anything to us no even hello(but doesn't matter). i booked here for the connivence, it;s really close to the airport

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

the hotel is great for its price and location (free shuttle to the city, every 20 minutes). Note the shuttle is shared with a few other budget hotels nearby and b&b roissy is the first stop when they pick up people so you could still find a seat. you should assume that nothing is provided by the hotel - no water kettle, no cups, no tea bags/coffees, no hair dryer, no shampoo/shower, no slippers, no phone to call reception (hence no wake up call). It is a super quick (you pay at check in, so when you leave, you just walk out - no check out is required) and efficient budget hotel for an overnight stay before an early flight out of CDG. I would not recommend this to anyone who are staying for more than one night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Fine room, big enough for a family of four and clean enough. Tight quarters, but perfect for an airport hotel. The shuttle to the airport is free and takes about 20 minutes. Free wifi for checking into flights, but no printers available.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I read a lot of the reviews before deciding to book this hotel. Last night, with a 13-hour overnight layover in Paris, I decided to stay at B&B despite some of the negative comments. I was fully satisfied. For 57 euros it was a great deal. The free shuttle takes you promptly to the hotel, and the check-in is quick and simple. My room was better than I expected, based on some of the comments. The room is not large or luxurious, but it was fine for a brief stay and was nice and clean and a very comfortable temperature. It was also nice and quiet, and the free wifi works fine. The bed was comfortable and large, and the bathroom was fine. One of the reviews said there is no soap for the shower, but this is incorrect. There is definitely soap in there, and I didn't end up using the soap I had brought with me. For 57 euros, this offered me everything I wanted -- frequent free shuttle, free wifi, quiet, comfort. If you want luxury and bells and whistles, stay somewhere else (and pay a lot more), but if you want the things I've described here, the B&B is eminently worthwhile.

Room Tip: I had a room toward the end of the hall, and it was fine.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

OK, so I know I paid a very reasonable price for France standards and it was close to the airport and convenient with buses running every 15 minutes or so back and forth. I was only in Paris for four days on my way home to the States from Portugal. At our apartment in Lisbon, at the end of our time in the beautiful countryside of Portugal, I decided "I am going to a hotel, so I will leave all my small travel conveniences in Lisbon!" It didn't work out that way. I was glad my girlfriend had a few items that I could borrow in order to take a shower and wash my hair. I would expect, that, even though it was very reasonable, there would have been a bar of soap!! There was nothing. The room was so tiny we couldn't pass each other. The double bed took up all of the space in the room. There was one little shelf to put a suitcase (it was a double room), and barely enough room to climb into bed. I think I learned a hard lesson, as next time I will spend more and get something comfortable. As for the breakfast. It was barely a continental breakfast. I would never stay at this group of hotels again, anywhere in the world.

Room Tip: Space is needed for two people as are some basic conveniences.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!