“Convenient overnight halt” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle

You added B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle to your Saves list
B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ZAC du Parc de Roissy | Rue du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Chennai (Madras), India
“Convenient overnight halt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I reached Paris from India late evening, too late for my onward train south; this hotel (selected on-line on the basis of distance from CDG TGV station and cost) was the most optimal. It is connected by the free airport shuttle service financed by this and a few other hotels in the vicinity. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes and it takes about 35 minutes to reach the hotel from CDG Airport. Check-in with the booking.com booking sheet was a breeze. The room itself was quite small, the bath even smaller and the shower stall - tiny; That said, everything was clean, very clean, with running hot water. Wi-fi setup required me to carry the laptop down to the reception desk, but once setup, it was adequately fast. There was no dinner available at 2130 hrs though I was directed to a restaurant in a neighbouring hotel less than a minute's walk away. This is open up to 10PM as are most restaurants in France. There was an adequate breakfast available in-house the next morning; no room service though. Check-out was hassle free. Reception desk was helpful whether for directions, advise on food or providing print service. All in all, a comfortable halt at Paris before proceeding to the next destination.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped at B & B Roissy CDG before leaving France. The room was tiny but clean. Very little space to put suitcases or unpack. The bathroom only had 2 somewhat skimpy towels, no wash clothes. It was OK for our trip but next time I will spend a few more Euros and upgrade a bit! B&B only serves breakfast (extra money required) but it is very basic.

Room Tip: Our room was to be good due to the excellent window construction. We heard no airport noise. I don...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Southington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Does B&B stand for bare bones? If so, the hotel is well named. Clean--yes. Comforts--no. In September it gets chilly at night. No heat just AC. Free Internet? Not that evening. Many people complained to no avail. The reason I rated my experience a 3 was because I only paid 45€ and there was a free shuttle to CDG Had I paid the posted 89€. I may have given it a two.

• Stayed September 2012
Macduff, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We missed our flight connections so was put up into this hotel. We thought great a night in Paris - how WRONG could we be. We were dropped off at the hotel and checked in. Walked up to our room, opened the door, looked in and came straight back out!!!! Looked along the corridor and our friends had done exactly the same thing. The rooms were absolutely disgusting. Two single beds which we pushed together only to find old crisps under the bed. It was so bad that neither my husband or myself would walk on the carpet with our bare feet. No toiletries whatsoever in the bathroom - not even soap to wash our hands. We had arranged to meet at 8.20am to get the schuttle bus back to the airport to find everyone downstairs at 7 am ready to leave. NEVER EVER LET AIRPORT STAFF PUT YOU INTO THIS HOTEL IF YOU MISS FLIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Mailly-Maillet, Picardie, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We got the last room in the hotel, really friendly night staff (it was about midnight when we arrived) the room was spotless as was the bathroom, functional, no frills, good firm bed, slept like a log, breakfast was a bit naff, wouldn't bother buying that next time but I would recommend this hotel if you just need a good bed for the night, which is exactly what it's designed for.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Hey I stayed at this hotel and its alright I suppose. Shower had plenty of warm water...the TV and WiFi worked(A bit slow in my opinion). Seemed fairly clean aswell. I have yet to have breakfast here but I'm sure it's decent. They charged me an extra 6 euros as it was not included in the price. Good basic room if your pretty much sleeping. There arent really any restaurants nearby...but I'm sure you can get one at a nearby hotel. I didnt really feel like getting out and getting food. I got some food from the vending machines...wasnt really that good...after all...it is vending machine food. I think it's a decent price for what you pay for. Maybe a little overpriced. I stayed at a F1 hotel before and it seemed more like a hostel then a hotel room.( The bathroom were not in the rooms and he rooms had bunkbeds) They charged for shuttle service and I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is the most simple, spartan, basic hotel we have seen in a long time. Could barely turn around in the room. Quiet - no airplane noise. Excellent air conditioner. Better have your own shampoo. They charge for use of their one guest computer located in the lobby (1 Euro for 7 minutes). We needed to print our boarding passes and didn't have enough change (it was a coin operated machine). We ended up using the very friendly library, a pleasant 10 minute walk into the little town of Roissy. Very nice people. They chose not to charge us for the printing of our boarding passes. Six Euros for breakfast, which was better than airport food. We had trouble finding a place to eat dinner in Roissy. Mid afternoon almost all restaurants and cafes were closed. The cost of this hotel for a night was the least expensive we could find and one does get what one pays for.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to B&B Roissy Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!